Is your child entitled to free school meals but not taking them?
Your child(ren) may be eligible to receive free school meals and help towards the cost of school uniforms if you are in receipt of one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credit (only if you do not get Working Tax Credit) and only if your annual income is less than £16,190
- Guarantee Pension Credits
- Income related Employment & Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999
You child could be missing out on what you're entitled to. You could save nearly £10 a week per child - thats around £300 a year!
Its easy to claim Free School Meals just call your local council office or talk to Miss Wood at our school office (Tel: 01253 354059)
For more information click here
You can also now purchase your meals online with our online payment system