Free early education for 2 Year olds
Do you live in Blackpool? Do you have a two year old child?
From the term after your child turns two, he or she might be able to have up to 15 hours a week free flexible childcare, for 38 weeks per year. This is called the Free Early Education Entitlement and it is paid for by the Government.
You can claim a free place for your child if you receive one or more of the following:
- Working Tax Credits and have annual gross earnings of no more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit 'run on' - the payment you may receive for a further 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment or Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit - provided you have an annual income of no more than £16,190
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The 'Guaranteed' Element of the State Pension Credit
- Child receives disability living allowance
- Child has a current statement of Special Educational Needs (SEN) or is on an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHC )plan
- Child is looked after by a Local Authority
- Child has left the care of a Local Authority through special guardianship or an adoption or residence order
If you are eligible and want to take up your free childcare places, please click the picture.