What is Children’s University?
The Children’s University is an International critically-acclaimed charity which encourages all children aged 5 to 14 years to try new experiences, develop new interests and acquire new skills through participation in innovative and creative Learning Activities
outside of the school day.
Learning Activities are designed to:
· raise aspiration, self-esteem & confidence
· encourage curiosity and a love of learning
· enhance motivation and build resilience
· introduce new life experiences
· offer progression in learning and personal skills development
For more information visit: http://www.childrensuniversity.co.uk
Kincraig Primary School, children in Key Stage 2 all have the opportunity to be part of Children’s University and work towards achieving an award. If you are interested in your child taking part or would like more information please speak to Mr Dacre.
Take a look at everyone who graduated